Follower

Mittwoch, 6. April 2011

Hi! My name is

Just to get things straight: I don't really give a shit who you are, what you do, and what you're interested in, so I won't bother telling you who I am, what I do, and what I'm interested in. Be honest, you don't give a damn about all of that, so I'll save you from having to read some half-assed "About Me" section.
Instead, I'll be posting every now and then some stuff (videos, links, music etc.) that I find interesting, and you can make up your own mind about what kind of a person I am.

That is all for now.

Kommentare:

  1. That's it, Don't bore people with your life story, just show them who you are

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow, nice way to get people to like you lol.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You'd better give a shit who i am.
    Since the title has everything i love :pussy-money-weed

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Yep rly nice trick , btw. where u are from ?

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. love people who tell it like it is, i agree just keep us updated on some funyn shit

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I learned so much from this blog post! Thanks for sharing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. lol nice intro. Very unconventional

    AntwortenLöschen